MoneyComms Top Performers 2022 – Winners Announced
MoneyComms is now in its 10th year and continues to monitor and analyse personal and business finance products, rates and trends across a range of sectors.
Once again, the team put its wealth of knowledge and expertise to good use to single out the top money providers and products with the aim of helping consumers make better choices.
It’s been another challenging year for both providers and consumers having to operate in difficult circumstances created by the coronavirus pandemic.
Providers and their accounts have been selected not simply on the interest rate, but product features, transparency, simplicity, consistency, and website navigation were also key factors considered in compiling the ‘best of the best’ list.
It’s been a tough call in some categories with little to choose between the most competitive players, but after many hours of deliberation and discussion, here’s the final list of winners for 2022.
- Savings Provider of the Year – Ford Money
- Most Consistent Best Buy Savings Provider –Paragon Bank
- Cash ISA Provider of the Year – Cynergy Bank
- Best Easy Access Savings Provider – RCI Bank
- Best Internet Savings Provider – Castle Trust Bank
- Best Fixed Rate Savings Provider – Kent Reliance
- Best ‘No Strings’ Savings Provider – Investec Bank
- Best Building Society Savings Provider – Yorkshire Building Society
- Best Easy Access Cash ISA Provider – Shawbrook Bank
- Best Fixed Rate Cash ISA Provider – Aldermore Bank
- Best Junior Savings Provider – Saffron Building Society
- Best Ethical Savings Initiative – RCI Bank
- Best New Savings Provider – Castle Trust Bank
- Business Savings Provider of The Year – Redwood Bank
- Best Fixed Rate Business Savings – Aldermore Bank
- Best Notice Rate Business Savings – Hampshire Trust Bank
- Best Business Bank Account – HSBC Kinetic
- Best Credit Score Provider – Experian