MoneyComms Top Performers 2023 – Winners Announced
MoneyComms is now in its 11th year and continues to monitor and analyse personal and business finance products, rates and trends across a range of sectors.
Once again, the team put its wealth of knowledge and expertise to good use to single out the top money providers and products with the aim of helping consumers make better choices.
It’s been another challenging year for both providers and consumers having to operate in a difficult economic environment and the cost of living crisis.
Providers and their accounts have been selected not simply on the interest rate, but product features, transparency, simplicity, consistency, and website navigation were also key factors considered in compiling the ‘best of the best’ list.
It’s been a close call in some categories with little to choose between the most competitive players, but following hours of deliberation and discussion, here’s the final list of winners for 2023.
- Savings Provider of the Year – Ford Money
- Best App Based Savings Provider – Chip
- Most Consistent Best Buy Savings Provider – RCI Bank
- Cash ISA Provider of the Year – Aldermore
- Best Easy Access Savings Provider – Coventry Building Society
- Best Online Savings Provider – Tandem Bank
- Best Fixed Rate Savings Provider – Kent Reliance
- Best ‘No Strings’ Savings Provider – Investec Bank
- Best Building Society Savings Provider – Leeds Building Society
- Best Easy Access Cash ISA Provider – Paragon Bank
- Best Fixed Rate Cash ISA Provider – Shawbrook Bank
- Best Ethical Cash ISA Provider – Gatehouse Bank
- Best Junior Savings Provider – Kent Reliance
- Best Ethical Savings Initiative – RCI Bank
- Best New Savings Provider – GB Bank
- Business Savings Provider of The Year – Aldermore
- Best Fixed Rate Business Savings – Shawbrook Bank
- Best Variable Rate Business Savings – Hampshire Trust Bank
- Best Business Bank Account – HSBC Kinetic
- Best New Credit Card – AsdaMoney
- Best Personal Loans Provider – Admiral Money
- Best Credit Report Provider – ClearScore
For the list of winners from 2022 – see here