Latest ISA product changes;
- 5th April – Coventry BS reacts to Leeds BS ISA and increases Popy ISA rate to best buy 2.60% – available from 6/4/2013
- New instant access ISA 2.55% and 1 year fixed ISA (with limited access) 2.45% from Leeds BS from 6th April
- New 2.50% instant access Poppy ISA from Coventry BS available from 6th April – plus 0.1% donated to Royal British Legion
- Coventry BS 60 day notice ISA at 2.80% withdrawn 27th March 2013
With the tax year crossover fast approaching there are more new accounts being launched and changes to Cash ISA interest rates.
The link below shows you all the top deals from instant access through to 5 year fixed rate ISAs, plus a column showing you how much interest you could earn by investing the 2013/14 tax-free allowance of £5760 for a full 12 month term.
I’ll be updating this table on a regular basis over the next few weeks.
- Mainstream credit card rates unchanged in 2020 – for now - June 16, 2020
- Best Buy Fixed Rate Savings – 22nd May - May 22, 2020
- Best Cash ISA products for the new tax year – updated 13th May - May 13, 2020