MoneyComms is now in its ninth year and continues to monitor and analyse personal and business finance products, rates and trends across a range of sectors.
Once again, the team put its wealth of knowledge and expertise to good use to single out the top money providers and products with the aim of helping consumers make more informed choices.
It’s been an extremely challenging year for both providers and consumers having to operate in difficult and unprecedented circumstances created by the coronavirus pandemic.
Providers and their accounts were selected not simply on the finest rate, but product features, transparency, simplicity, consistency, and website navigation were also key factors considered in compiling the ‘best of the best’ list.
It’s been a tough call in some categories with little to choose between the most competitive players, but after many hours of deliberation and discussion, here’s the final list of winners for 2021.
- Savings Provider of the Year – Aldermore Bank
- Best Personal Loan Provider – Shawbrook Bank
- Best Easy Access Savings Provider – Paragon Bank
- Best Internet Savings Provider – Zopa
- Best Fixed Rate Savings Provider – Ford Money
- Best ‘No Strings’ Savings Provider – Investec Bank
- Best Monthly Interest Savings – Ikano Bank
- Best Regular Savings Provider – Yorkshire Building Society
- Best Easy Access Cash ISA Provider – Paragon Bank
- Best Fixed Rate Cash ISA Provider – Aldermore Bank
- Best Junior ISA Provider – Coventry Building Society
- Best Ethical Savings Initiative – Gatehouse Bank
- Best New Savings Provider – Oxbury Bank
- Business Savings Provider of The Year – Shawbrook Bank
- Best Fixed Rate Business Savings – Aldermore Bank
- Best Variable Rate Business Savings – Hampshire Trust Bank
- Club Rewards gives M&S Credit Card Customers 3% in reward points, £65 in quarterly vouchers, £12 birthday treat, 32 hot drinks vouchers and unlimited free next day delivery. - June 16, 2021
- Fixed Rate Savings Bonds – Competition Driving Rates Higher - May 21, 2021
- High inflation and low interest rates: A worrying combination for savings? - April 25, 2021